15 avril 2018 - Commentaires fermés sur NEW MOON MEDITATION FOR GIRLBOSSES
« Walk barefoot, listen to the wind, drink in the moon… Be magic! »
I love witches books & rituals. Maybe because I love rituals. They make me activate my creativity in the present moment and if I need to use beautiful tools during the process … They’re even more precious to me. I’ve had so many good times reading my mother’s witches books when I was a child. I should readapt some of them for you one day here! But until then... How to connect to your inner guru & witch on new moons to set your intentions & play with your magic? Here is a little meditation & ritual I love practicing, in the 8 hours following the new moon.
You can find a calendar of the different moon phases for 2018 right here
WHAT & HOW TO…
** FIRST, THE RITUAL LIST **
Here are a few of my most precious ingredients to start with a NEW MOON INTENTIONS RITUAL…
- A few fresh flowers & petals, I love buying them at Marché des Enfants Rouges in Paris and love to choose the freshest ones… Because the smell is as important as the look!
- A hot homemade Matcha or Chaï latte.
- Favorite cristals. I bought mine in New-York but you choose them by feeling them in your hands. If they feel a little hot, they’re good for you. Don’t worry too much about their meanings as they really have a connection with you depending on your inner story. My point of view.
- Your favorite candles.I choose organic ones, because they’re not too harmful for my baby’s health. Here, you just need many of them to light your space during your evening meditation.
- My favorite notebook dedicated to my intentions& dreams for the future, if I want to keep my intentions and look at them later or a nice paper and a pen, where I’ll write down my intentions. And then, burn the paper after my meditation, to let “the universe work for it, or for something even better” without me wanting to schedgule the outcome.
- My last vision board, (a little explanation here about how to…) with inspiring messages & pictures to settle my vibration.
- My favorite card-desk & tarots. We're designing some for next winter but since then, I love the amazing Wilde Unknown Tarot Deck, the sweet Gabrielle Bernstein ones, Or/And angel cards from Doreen Virtue of course...
- Et la touche finale, a rainbow maker or prism to play with your candle lights…
** THEN, THE RITUAL SET-UP **
- I usually have a bath or long relaxing shower
- I wear my favorite soft leggings & and I favor organic cotton whenever I can, and I take care of my body & hair before the process. I take my time.
- I Light up my candles and I prepare my favorite CHAÏ LATTE.
- Then I set up my cristals, a few petals & card-desks, notebook & visionboard around me, with cushions on the floor or on my bed if I feel comfy on it – sometimes I love being by the window to see the sky…
- I’ll also have my little flowers creations all around the place in different vases.
Before the meditation, I’ll read back my visionboard & have a few notes on my intentions notebook. I try to be very precise on the feelings I want to feel, rather than on the things I want to have. For example, “I want my everyday job life to be fun & creative, surrounded by more & more inspiring people” or “I want to feel abundance in my aspect of my life for the months coming”, rather than “I want to win 100K euros next month”. But you just do & try what’s best for you.
Then, I meditate (see the meditation below)
And smoothly go back to my notebook for an intuitive writing session. The meditation might have given me some insights on how to shift my attitude to get what I want. Not everytime so be gentle with yourself. Just write without to much thinking for 2 to 3 pages.
And I end up using my card-desk for a few inspiring last words.
** FINALLY, THE NEW MOON INTENTION MEDITATION **
You can start your meditation by this powerful sentence I practiced & learned from Gabby Bernstein when I first met her for a Masterclass in New York ‘I welcome into this space, the (choose your favorite words) energies/angels of the highest good & compassion to guide me & my intentions through this meditation’. And go on with my favorite personal Mental Preparation for Success Meditation session, right here for you. The relaxation part is very essential to get in tune with your alpha mode(when your ego stops focusing so be careful to be very precise with this part of the meditation for the rest of the session to be efficient )
Enjoy the process, and let me know how it went!
VIDEO/AUDIO Private password: beyourownguru
No related posts.